Monday, May 17, 2010

3 down, 1 to go
















I have been in nursing school for 3 semesters and I have 1 left. I never thought I would get to this day. I remember just finishing my first semester and thinking that it is going to be a longggg 2 years. Thank goodness I have met some really great people that have helped me through. Also my friends and family have helped out as well. And a BIG shout out to my fiance Chris for supporting me and telling me that I was going to make it threw when I thought I couldn't go any farther.
I have learned so many things and got to have some great experiences. I am excited for my next semester because it is filled with practice tests, ICU expereience, job hunting, and an externship. Plus some wedding planning in there too haha!
These are just some pictures of this past semester. I had clinical classes in Pediatrics, Labor and Delivery, and Community Health. I now have some great stories to tell and new skills.
On to Colorado on Wednesday for camp and Ill be back in August! Have a great summer!




1 comment:

  1. You are such a hard worker! This nextt semester will go by so fast because you will be so excited to begin your life with your soon to be hubby...And you leave wednesday?! Tay thats so fast. I wish I could have spent more time with you. Have a safe trip and a wonderful Summer!!!

    ReplyDelete