Monday, October 1, 2012

Bed rest day 6

I am so glad that it has already been almost a week. It has been an emotional week but I am very grateful for friends and family that have called and text me to make the time go by faster. I have been trying to keep busy but doing the little things I can. I have washed some baby clothes, started reading some books, watched some movies on Netflix, and had some great phone conversations. My mom flew out here on Friday night and left Sunday night. It was so nice to have her here and help get things ready for the baby. She helped clean the house and gave Chris a break. Baby is doing great! She is moving constantly and feels like she is getting bigger.
I have been praying for this little girl to stay in a little longer. So far I have still not felt any contractions. Thank goodness! Here's to one more week on bed rest (unless doctor tells me otherwise-fingers crossed)!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for loved ones:)
    Hang in there. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep hanging in there! I am so excited to see what your little girl will look like!

    ReplyDelete